Cookies are files that are automatically saved to your terminal and used to improve the user experience.
Cookies from our website
Controlled by the website itself, they can be used for different functions generally aimed to facilitate navigability, accessibility and / or avoid sending duplicate or previewing content.
- CyCookie: Prevents notice cookies once accepted is displayed.
When installing third-party plugins, those responsible for these plugins can save a cookie which can also be used to improve the customer experience but also could be used to obtain information about a user's preferences.
- YouTube: You can find some embedded video and display may send a cookie to Youtube.
- Google Analytics: Google sends information to the company to develop statistics and site performance.
- Facebook and Twitter: Some social plugins that facilitate syndication and sharing of content could generate cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.For more information, please consult the Mozilla Firefox support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.For more information, please consult the Google Chrome support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.For more information, consult the Apple support.